Junior Barranquilla - Deportivo Cali Live'Stream[Free]

Angers vs Monaco LiveStream^?

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 1 01.12.2021
When/Date: 01.12.2021
Time: 1:00 pm

Watch here >>>Angers vs Monaco live

Online here >>>Angers vs Monaco live


Online live stream search engine


Angers vs Monaco Live’StReam!!

Short Preview

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 6 and 9).
  • Angers has the most likely position10 (9.43%), has project points52, has currently22, has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (5%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Monaco has the most likely position5 (10.7%), has project points58, has currently20, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (15%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Monaco could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Monaco have a series of home games.
  • Monaco will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Angers won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 10-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Angers won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 6-10.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Lyon – Reims match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 7 and 14).
  • Lyon has the most likely position – 2 (16.3%), has project points – 62, has currently – 22, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (33%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Reims has the most likely position – 16 (10.42%), has project points – 42, has currently – 16, has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lyon is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Reims is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Lyon could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Lyon is absolute favorite.
  • In this match Lyon is absolute favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Lyon won 7 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 22-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lyon won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-5.

    Strasbourg – Bordeaux match overview, prediction&tips

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 8 and 16).
  • Strasbourg has the most likely position – 9 (9.01%), has project points – 53, has currently – 20, has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (8%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bordeaux has the most likely position – 20 (14.66%), has project points – 38, has currently – 13, has a chance of relegated (33%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Strasbourg is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Strasbourg won 6 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Strasbourg won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-6.

    Lens – PSG match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion ~ Europa Conference League (Qualification) and 1 in the zone Promotion ~ Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Lens has the most likely position – 5 (9.99%), has project points – 58, has currently – 25, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (15%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PSG has the most likely position – 1 (92.69%), has project points – 88, has currently – 40, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a good chance of win league (93%).
  • Recent matches Lens is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • PSG is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Lens could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently PSG have a series of guest games.
  • In this match PSG is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Lens won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lens won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches:
    https://calebarthurs4881.tumblr.com/post/669186031037415424/nantes-vs-marseille-live-streaming-01122021
    https://cassityjones.tribe.so/post/61a481375d6a7db99664c6c9
    http://lukeogden566929.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/29/vasteraas-vs-vita-hasten-livestreamfree/
    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/61a4ba426139af95b016339e
    http://isabelclifford567005.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/21/ergi-kirkin-vs-cem-ilkel-livestream/

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Junior Barranquilla - Deportivo Cali Live'Stream[Free]